Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Dream: My Future

I lie down and look upon the stars; I couldn’t help to think about graduation. In a short span of time, I will be leaving ISNHS. What will my life in the future?

Since I was a child I have built my dream. I really love nature. It is my haven. As a result, I wish to be an environmentalist. But my family doesn’t want me to take that course. My second option is to be a teacher. Since I love kids, I started dreaming to be a successful teacher. Teaching them about the world’s mysteries. I also dream to have a big house where I will make many beautiful memories together with my family. And lastly, I want to see myself in the future taking care of my children and my husband to be.

My dream is very simple. And I am looking forward for it to be true! Hope it’ll be SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment